Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trials and Tribulations of a Server in the City

I started this blog as a means to help me feel better about my job..as a sanctuary for anonymous retribution toward the asshole customers, whom I generally have no defense if I want to keep my job.
This is a place to purge the petty atrocities. A place to lend insight into the world that, though can be monetarily rewarding, lacks pretty much any other benefit for those of us working in the front of house as a Server…
Sometimes I write down customers names, wondering what makes them so special, so above everybody else, so fabulous. I rarely find the answer, wow, the latter might seem creepy or perhaps you think I have too much time on my hands, and maybe I do, but truthfully I’m just curious and if perhaps googling might answer my question, that would be well-worth my time.
That’s it for now thank you world for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment